This self-organized conference aims at empowering existing and developing new networks of refugees as well as creating the possibility to analyze the current situation in Germany and Europe. For three days, refugees, migrants, supporters and activists with different backgrounds will discuss, network and share their knowledge. Issues that will be addressed at the conference include:
- The new restrictive laws against refugees
- The situation and struggles at the EU-borders
- The increasing racist attacks
- The situation, demands and struggles of women refugees and migrants
- Refugee self-organization
- Positive achievements of the Refugee Struggle so far
- "Living" conditions in the refugee camps
- The attempts of authorities to divide refugees into "good" and "bad"
- Racism against Muslims and Roma/Sinti
The conference will also address the central reasons why people flee: displacement, expropriation, destruction of the environment, colonialism and war.
Join the most important voices in the struggle of refugees and migrants at the conference in order to develop concrete suggestions to improve the situation. Everybody is welcomed to be active: refugees, migrants, activists and interested people from Hamburg, and other german and european cities and regions.
Let's open a forum for inspiration and discussion that will create space for actions. Come all! In solidarity!
Infos & programme www.refugeeconference.net
Help to make the conference happen! donate at www.nordstarter.org/refugeeconference
questions concerning donations´ mail: refugeeconference.donations(at)gmail.com
The conference is jointly organized by lampedusa in hamburg, CISPM - international coalition of sans-papiers migrants and refugees, voix des migrants, refugee movement berlin, refugee bus tour, refugee protestcamp hannover, asmara's world-refugee support supported by recht auf stadt - never mind the papers! in cooperation with kampnagel